- Can easily switch from a 6 foot leash to a 3 foot leash by simply pulling the leash through the d-ring at the collar end.
- If you pull it through one more time, you get a 2 foot leash as well.
- Give the d-ring a tug and you're back to a 6 foot lead. It's that easy!
- The 6 foot length allows the leash to be used as a dog tether if you need to tie up your pet for a minute.
- It also functions as a temporary check collar and leash all in one
- Made with a special blend of super soft nylon, these dog leashes are bound to make walks, play days, hikes, and every sort of adventure more enjoyable for everyone.
- Size - 25mm.
Jo Goddard at Canine Solutions - leading dog behaviour specialist in Wellington recommends getting a small clipped lead for Toy/Small breed dogs. If your dog is not use to a lead, introduce it slowly over a period of time to help gain your dogs confidence.