- Helps meet the needs of rapid and intense growth thanks to a high content of fat and an optimal protein intake.
- Contributes to good bone mineralisation thanks to an adapted intake of calcium and phosphorus.
- Royal Canin's unique, easy to grasp, L-shaped kibble is specifically adapted to the Shih Tzu’s distinctive teeth and jaws.
- The kibble size and shape encourage chewing, which can help to fight plaque and tartar.
- Helps reduce the volume and odour of the stools.
- Made specifically for Shih Tzu puppies up to 10 months old.
- Size - 1.5KG bag.
Jo Goddard at Canine Solutions - leading dog behaviour specialist in
Wellington recommends to always feed your dog on a quality diet. If changing brands, be careful to transition slowly to avoid any tummy upsets.