- Includes sulfur amino acids as well as omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids to help protect and nourish their long, dense coat.
- Unique, easy to grasp, L-shaped kibble is specifically adapted to the Shih Tzu’s distinctive teeth and jaws.
- The kibble size and shape encourage chewing, which can help to fight plaque and tartar.
- Formulated with a balance of soluble and insoluble fibres to help improve digestion.
- Shih Tzu dogs are susceptible to skin issues, Royal Canin has included sulfur from amino acids and essential vitamins to help strengthen the skin’s natural barrier to help reduce the impact of environmental irritations.
- Made specifically for adult and mature Shih Tzu dogs over 10 months old.
Jo Goddard at Canine Solutions - leading dog behaviour specialist in
Wellington recommends to always feed your dog on a quality diet. If changing brands, be careful to transition slowly to avoid any tummy upsets.