- Features a cloverleaf shaped kibble specifically engineered for their short, flat muzzle, so it is easier to grasp and chew.
- Increased weight can lead to serious health problems. Royal Canin have limited the energy concentration by curbing the fat content. Plus, they have added L-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle.
- The Pug’s many skin creases are susceptible to dermatological disease. The ingredients help strengthen the skin’s protective barrier and combat epidermal inflammation.
- Sodium tripolyphosphate, along with the specially designed kibble, can help reduce dental plaque and limit tartar formation.
- Made specifically for adult and mature Pugs aged over 10 months old.
- Size - 1.5KG bag.
Jo Goddard at Canine Solutions - leading dog behaviour specialist in
Wellington recommends to always feed your dog on a quality diet. If changing brands, be careful to transition slowly to avoid any tummy upsets.