- German Shepherd tends to be more sensitive to digestive upset than other breeds. Our diet is made with highly digestible protein sources, like egg and soy.
- German Shepherd is formulated with a complex of B vitamins, amino acids, and chelated minerals to support the puppy’s alkaline skin.
- To support natural defences Royal Canin have added vitamins E & C, and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to help stimulate antibody production.
- Large breeds like the German Shepherd grow quickly and their active lifestyles can place stress on developing joints. Royal Canin have added glucosamine and chondroitin to help support growing bones.
- Made specifically for German Shepherd over 15 months old.
Jo Goddard at Canine Solutions - leading dog behaviour specialist in
Wellington recommends to always feed your dog on a quality diet. If changing brands, be careful to transition slowly to avoid any tummy upsets.