- Dogs will be dogs!! Rolling in who knows what, getting mum burrs, twigs and even tar stuck in their coats.
- Left untreated this debris can cause irritation matting and tangles and can lead to skin complaints.
- If regular washing and grooming cant get them out then use the dematting comb to simply trim out the problems.
- Stainless steel, serrated blades effortlessly remove matted knots for a silky polished coat.
- Suitable for coats prone to matting.
Jo Goddard at Canine Solutions - leading dog behaviour specialist in Wellington recommends to be cautious of the blades on this comb as they are sharp and can cause harm to yourself and your dog if used incorrectly. incorrectly. Putting
too much pressure or over brushing can cause irritation to your dog’s skin.