- Protects you and your dog against injury in an accident or when
- Prevents your dog from jumping out of an open window or door.
- Special padding and fully adjustable in chest and stomach area.
- Fast and easy to put on, with fully adjustable short lead.
- Short lead not suitable with Ford and Volvo.
- Made of robust, soft nylon fabric.
- Can also be used for leading harness for a dog that has learnt the
expectations of walking beside you.
Jo Goddard at Canine Solutions - leading dog behaviour specialist in
- ALWAYS ensure your dog is restrained in the car at all times while driving - car harness, crate or grill for its safety.
-Do not place your dog near air bags in the car for safety reasons.
- Do not keep your dog restrained in the car unsupervised for safety reasons.
- Do not restrain your dog by a lead and collar in the car for safety reasons.