- The Canny Collar is recommended by Jo Goddard at Canine Solutions - leading dog behaviour specialist in Wellington.
- The Canny Collar is less invasive to the dog than other face collars as it's easier to fit and sits lightly over the dogs nose and only corrects when the dog pulls, which means the dog isn't fighting against it as much as other face collars.
- Its revolutionary design allows you to take the nose piece off the dog's nose when it's walking nicely, which means you can train the dog back to walking on a normal clip lead and collar.
- Jo Goddard recommends using the Canny Collar with a short lead to get the best results.
- The Canny Collar is especially effective for medium to large size breed of dogs.
Jo Goddard at Canine Solutions - leading dog behaviour specialist in
Wellington highly recommends the Canny Collar for medium to large breed
dogs that pull excessively on a lead. For all other dogs she recommends
trying the Easy Walk harness first.